Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's Been a Long Time

Since I am posting this on the fly, this post won't be as detailed as I wanted.

This year started off with a lot of major changes in all areas of my life. Mainly the relationship with my children. I love my kids to the moon! There isn't anything I wouldn't do for them. I say this because sometimes I feel like, despite my love. I am not there for them like I should be. In the middle of all my little meltdowns, I forget I have two small children that need me to be whole, so that I can take care of them. The girl is not doing good in math, and it eats me up that maybe because it was my lack of follow up from being caught up in commuting to and from work, training for races, and school work. It is time for a shift in priorities or better planning. During this time J is tutoring her and he reminds me that good men still exist. He celebrates her good grades and helps her with the not so good grades.

In other news, I have the cold from hell, I'm studying and getting ready for a shift in my career. That's it. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment