Monday, February 7, 2011

Well Damn.....

Well, I knew things were going too good...there is bound to be a road block somewhere. I am not going to report what exactly is going on here, as the subject matter is fraught with controversy and I would rather not get into that here.

On Sunday, I got to see The Friend's true colors, and I must say I didn't like it. Scratch that. It hurt. I spent my Superbowl Sunday (I don't watch football) laying on the couch watching season two of the Real Housewives of Orange County. I wasn't sad or depressed, just feeling the sting of too many things going wrong at once. But in true Victoria Page fashion, I am counting my blessing for the things I have going.

  • I have a job. One that pays really well. For once, I am not in a financial crisis. Maybe this weekend I will shop some of my cares away
  • The goons are healthy and doing well
  • I have a freakin' house!!!!

With all of that being said, I will not let the crisis as of late beat me down or allow myself to be mired in sadness. I had an awesome weekend to say the least. On Friday night my mom surprised me and took both of the kids and I had a wonderful girls night out. Me and Hollywood along with some other friends hit up a strip of clubs and had a BALL!!!! It was good music and good people, what more could a girl ask for? Remember my skype buddy? He was there, and he was a hoot....he kept me laughing and he is easy on the eyes if I do say so...lol. I think from this point we will call him Tall Drink of Water. I must do this again. This weekends adventure? Mike Epps show. I am going by myself and I can't wait for the laughs. Mike Epps is truly one of my favorites. Plus, I sprung for club seating so I get to enjoy liquor and upscale concessions. Hello!

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger" and this latest turn of events WILL make me stronger! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I know we aren't close, but if you need to talk, I'm here. I've been through hell and back the last several years...well, still coming back, not quite all the way back just yet...and know it helped to have someone to talk to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie :) And thanks for the *hugs*

    ReplyDelete