Thursday, September 27, 2012

Seasons......

When the seasons change, your needs will change....

I have been thinking about this quote all day and how it related to my life. In the last 5 months, I have learned a lot and grown even more. Where I was once indecisive, I stand firm. Last night, I thought about what I wanted for my life. As I went through my list I discovered there are some things that won't be making it to the next season. I am cutting loose anything or any one who brings negativity to me. Life is short, I don't want to die knowing I spent my life mired in negativity. Today I was reminded by three of my friends that I have a cheering section and I'm their cheering section any day of the week. You can't buy that kind of loyalty. I have also stopped trying so hard to be "in love." What is for me, is for me. No need to force something that's not there. Relationships are a lot of work, and there should always be dual effort. If there isn't walk away life is too short to chase someone who doesn't reciprocate what you put out. That's all my wisdom for the night....

FYI: Looking for a guest blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome advice! I definitely agree.....We are only here on earth for a short time.

    ReplyDelete