Friday, February 25, 2011

Disappointed....

I am gonna keep this short, but I need to get this off my chest. My sister and I are super close....the last time she was here, we talked about The Friend, and how I was too good to have him in my life etc. Then we talk on the phone this weekend and she laughs and co-signs with me about him. She claimed she deleted him from her Facebook. Well, today I go to his page, look to the right and who do I see under mutual friends? Her. It's just facebook, but I am more upset because that right there is not a sign of solidarity. Do you know how many of her ex's (the ones who did eff up stuff) have tried to "friend" me, and I won't? Why? Because that is my sister...I can never be friends with someone who would mistreat her. They can stay friends on Facebook forever for all I care, I can't say I am mad, just disappointed. Rant over.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I feel you. For me, it would be upsetting because she told you she deleted him and didn't. It wouldn't be about the fact he was on there...if she said "I know you're mad and don't want anything to do with him, but I'm not deleting him." it would've been one thing, but to say she deleted him and didn't... I'd be upset, too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy! People are short on honesty these days...I just wonder why she would be dishonesst about it.

    ReplyDelete