Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lemons......

I am really losing this battle with smoking. I wish I never picked up this habit 9 years ago. I feel like maybe my relatives should be gathered in hotel room holding speeches on how my smoking has affected them. But I am starting over *pops a piece of nicorette*

I am done looking for ways to spice up my life. Looking for excitement in all the wrong places has not been a good look for me in the past and it isn't turning out to be a good look for me now. It's time to just appreciate the good things that are going in my life and just work on that. I have a roof over my head, Thing 1 and Thing 2 are healthy and happy, and even without a job I have been keeping my head above water.

Speaking of being unemployed, this little work free vacay has given me the opportunity to tap into a lot of my talents that I have kinda let lay dormant. For instance, I did not know you could get paid to write erotic fiction. Yessir, some people average about 100-200 a story. Well, as the queen of sexting (lollerskates) I am going to throw my hat into the ring and see what happens. I like to write and I like sex, it's a win-win. I have also decided to maybe try my hand at bar tending. I don't mean at a bar, just mainly for private parties and such. You can really clean up at a wedding or these invite only pool parties that seem to be popping up all over the city. Of course there is also my hair hustle. I don't mean to brag, but I do a mean blow out and I am on my way to becoming a licensed cougar groomer. Yup, when life hands me lemons I make lemonade. My mind is becoming open to so many possibilities and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment