Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So...Am I A Cougar Now?

Since I am in the unhappiest marriage ever, I decided to do something about it. First understand my husband and I are POLAR opposites when it comes to a lot of things one of those things being sex. I am a Scorpio woman and well, I like sex. Lots of it. And I like my sex extra freaky. My husband? He would do wonderfully in the 1950's.

I like a little hair pulling and ass slapping every now and again and he just doesn't get into that. I like a man that can be gentle but I like that aggression from time to time. Weird, I know.

But I am getting off track. Seeing that I am the most sexually unsatisfied married woman on the east coast I did the only thing I could do. I got a side piece. Insert boos, the word adulterer etc. here. Yeah, I said this was uncensored. He is a day student where I go to school, 22, and has a beautiful body and yeah...a big ole dick. I know this shit is all kinds of ratchet and wrong, but when he approached me on facebook, something in me just said, "fuck it". He knows I am married and I am aware he is single and he's 22. The first time we hung together we had safe, wild, sex. I mean the neighbors-know-my-name type of sex. I won't lie, for the first time I exhaled. It took me back to a simpler time in my life when I was extra carefree. Afterwards we just laid there sans clothes while he told me how much he loved the Gucci Mane mixed tape and how he had an extensive shoe collection (evident by the 50 billion shoe boxes everywhere). I liked it. It was simple conversation. I used to be very judgemental of men who ran off with younger women, but after my encounter I don't feel that way anymore. For those three hours I was fancy and my conversation was not laden with which bills need to be paid, how much my in laws hate me or if the toilet bowl got stopped up again. It was just Gucci Mane and shoes.

I have been seeing my little friend here and there the past couple of days and we stay flirting via text, but I know in the back of my mind this isn't gonna last long. I am approaching 30 and as much as I like the escape, I am not willing to go through raising up another man. I did that enough with Ron Mexico (whole 'nother story). The road from 22 to 29 is a long one with a lot of shit and I don't wanna go where I have already been. But for now, I will just enjoy the ride and pray this ends well.

1 comment:

  1. right now you're having fun and thats totally understandable and owed to you, but he is NOT going to turn into anything serious. Everything that you like about his easy going nature will get on your nerves in a relationship lol

    ReplyDelete