Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Singles Awareness Day!!!

This is my first Valentine's Day that I have been single in years....in years. Instead of wallowing in my singleness, I am celebrating the fact that while I am alone, I am not lonely. I have to go to class tonight so there will be no V-Day partying for me. I am going to do a little something special for The Goons and call it a day. Since I have more work to do than a little bit, let me just drop the latest and the greatest:

  • The Friend moved all his stuff out. I still don't know how to feel. But I can tell you this, I saw my electric bill from my last place and every time I feel sad that we are not co-habituating, I will look at that bill from Dominion
  • I AM GOING TO SEE MIKE EPPS!!!! Best part: I sprung for VIP meet and greet. Best part II: I am going solo! If you know me, then you know why this is a good thing
  • Short hair is the bomb! I will never have long hair again in my life. It took me a total of 5 minutes to do my hair this morning! This has left me more time to do my makeup every morning.
  • I still don't know how to cook. Short Ribs FAIL last night....this time the seasoning was right on, but they were tougher than leather...
  • I will have the innernets at my house FINALLY on Friday! I am tired of jumping on somebodies unsecured network
  • Can I tell you how much I LOVE DVR???? I do not know how I lived without it in my life. I sprung for this since I will back at school until 930 at night and that is going to leave very little time for me to watch TV. My Saturdays will be spent laying on my couch watching every show I missed during the week
  • The DVR is also going to allow me the opportunity to recap the shows that I love here :)
  • Mad Men is AWESOME!!!!! I am totally addicted and I am making a trip to Movie Stop on payday to get season 2!

Well that's enough for now.....I gotta get back to work, lest somebody is left standing at the gate of the base cursing me out! xoxoxo

1 comment: