Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chapter Thirty Two

It has been a minute since I've posted because I have been INSANELY busy. The hard work was worth it because, last night J threw me a party that was one for the BOOKS!!!!! We started the night out at Georgia Browns and the food was delicious!!! After we ate he had the waiter bring me a champagne float, which was raspberry sorbet and champagne. It was simply delicious, and the cornbread with the lemon butter were to die for! I will certainly be back for brunch. After dinner, we picked up one of his friends and we headed to the club. When we got there everything was first class all the way. No wait in line and when we got to our table, he turned to me and asked me what kind of bottles I wanted. Now y'all know inside I was doing a shimmy shake and throwing glitter. I got two bottles of Ciroc, and when they brought them out I was pleasantly surprised! They had sparklers on top and those bottles were HUGE! We had a nice sized group and it was more than enough. I'm a poor historian at this point, because once we started the cirocumentary everything was a blur. I do remember doing the "Rick James" on the couch and trading rap lyrics with J (sweet). We did not leave until 3am and collapsed into bed and....you know the rest, lol. It was a good time and J really did a good job putting everything together. He made sure everything was just right. The night was special and perfect in every way.

I had more I wanted to post, but Miss Page is exhausted and I need some recovery time, lol. Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment