Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Miss Page....I Specialize in Results!

The journey to a healthier me is certainly teaching me a lot about myself. I never realized how strong I was and how I am capable of motivating myself when needed. I am also discovering that music and running go hand and hand for me. Tonight, Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" came on my iPod and I just started kicking ass on the treadmill. When she began singing "I don't wanna be friends" I pounded the treadmill even harder. All the frustration of relationships where me have left me in the "friend zone" just dissipated. It felt damn good. I've said it once and I'll say it again, running is helping me conquer some of my demons. The second thing I'm loving is the eight pound weight loss! I am not a scale person because the drama with the scale is too much pressure. I would rather go by how my clothes fit. Last weekend, while I was at my moms house I decided to step on the scale and I was surprised to see I had lost eight pounds! My clothes have been fitting better and I am pleased.

There is not much else to report, between studying and taking care of my kids I have been busy with that. I am looking forward to seeing J next weekend, we are checking out an all female GoGo band and I can't wait to let my hair down and have fun. Till next time! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Go Ms. Page! I think when I cut my hair, it struck something inside me to want to take it a step further. I wanted to get healthy inside and out! I feel better than I did at 20! HA! Aint no stopping Us now......lol

    ReplyDelete