Monday, December 27, 2010

Randoms.....

Howdy! Still snowed in. Still wishing I could drink a Nyquil milkshake....Laaaaaawd why does it seem like the day is never going to end? I will not lie, I can't wait to go back to work.

  • Being snowed in has brought out my inner Precious. At this very moment I am eating an ice cream cookie sandwich from Tar-jay. Better. Than. Sex. Y'all know me, so that is saying A LOT.
  • Me and my son danced to T.O.N.Y. by Solange this morning....I think that will be our new cardio song
  • I really wish I was at my mama's house right now
  • I am snowed in with the "Friend". I thought you were supposed to have sex on a snow day....yeah not happening over here.
  • I mopped my kitchen floor and steam cleaned my carpets!!!
  • I shoveled my own car from out of the snow!!!!
  • I want to go to Target, but I know as soon as I go, UPS is going to show up with my new phone.
  • Keep your fancy drinks and your expensive minks....lol...
That's all....I think I have gone crazy from being in this house but y'all know I was crazy already ;) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment