Tuesday, December 21, 2010

If They Sold that Ish in Cans.....

So, I commited Facebook hari kari.....I deleted my page for a minute. I feel like it was robbing me of my blogging content. What's the point of the blog, if I am already spilling the beans on FB? So, it was time to take a break.

Well, me and the Friend have been consumating a little bit more. May I get a little nassy with y'all? Of course...this is me straight no chaser. Saturday I was putting my makeup on getting ready for Miss Beasley's birthday party and the next thing I know he is standing there in the bathroom doorway and he closes the door.....he bent me over the sink,,,and sweet Jesus, he made that first stroke the best stroke....then he picked me up and put me on the sink and proceded to make my body feel better than it has felt in a LONG time. The best part? Right before he came, he whispered in my ear: "I love you". I wanted to do a *sink slide* right there. It was just REALLY good sex....I went to that party with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

I am no longer ashamed to say it. I love sex. I mean, I REALLY love sex. It was a time when I was ashamed to say that because my generation equated women who liked sex with a hoe. But I will tell you what I am: A freak. I like my sex a little naughty and nice. Hoes are about quantity, freaks are about quality.

In work news, it seems like everyone and their mama is getting hurt, therefore causing me to waddle through an ass of paperwork and critiques. I see I am finally earning my money...lol. But to be honest, I am meeting some real cuties on this job. I love hitting up the deckplate because there is some serious eye candy going down over there...and they all meet my first requirement: they are employed. There is one eletrician working for us that is just FINE!!! When I had to go to the critique yesterday, I had the privilage of sitting next to, and I think I spent more time looking at him than listening about a ship fire. I think I just becoming aware of all the possibilities since I have let go of my ex husband. At one time I thought that unemployed, verbally abusive fool was the best that I could get, but I am starting to see I can do WAAAAAAYYY better. I can't help it if I am excited for my divorce is final so I can really find the man that I deserve, or better yet find him.....new chapters in life are fun! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just gotta give this an "AMEN!" -

    "I am no longer ashamed to say it. I love sex. I mean, I REALLY love sex. It was a time when I was ashamed to say that because my generation equated women who liked sex with a hoe. But I will tell you what I am: A freak. I like my sex a little naughty and nice. Hoes are about quantity, freaks are about quality. "

    ReplyDelete