Friday, December 31, 2010

End of Year Wrap Up.......

Well, it's the end of 2010 and I have some things that I would just like to get off my chest:
  • The final verdict on "The Friend": He has got to go. It is clear that he is not apart of the solution so he must be part of the problem. I have learned a lesson in this little "relationship" and it is to trust yourself. If you know you are not ready, don't jump in. I am just too emotionally fragile right now to handle all that comes with loving a dbag. C'est la vie.
  • OMG....for all the people who work outside: I SALUTE YOU!!!! As a safety manager, I basically baby-sit grown folks and make sure they don't kill themselves on the vessel. I went to the job site today because I felt it was beneficial for me to go through a day in the life of these guys. I climbed through holes, I stood out in the cold, and I was scared. The ship is a big old hazard waiting to happen if you are not careful or the conditions are not right. I had to leave early because they started grinding paint and I did not have a respirator. Put that on my to-do list.
  • It is time to update the iPod. While I love the musings of Radric Davis at times, I must say it is time to let him go...lol
  • The goal for 2011 is happiness. Which is the whole theme of my year. In the words of my husband, Scott Mescudi (lollerskates) I'm on the pursuit of happiness
Well many people have been asking me what my plans are for tonight. They did include going out with my friend who I will call, Hollywood, but as always I have no sitter. So I did what I do best, bought a bottle (Malibu) and some Simply Orange and I am hanging home with the kids. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve, and I am looking forward to moving onward and upward with my life. Xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment