Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hit Dogs Holler

The dating world is no crystal stair......so much has happened in the last week! They are just dropping like flies around here. Remember Georgia? Yeah, that's over. Grand Opening, Grand Closing. A few weeks ago, Georgia came over and we were making jokes about who had "boos" on facebook. Well, out of the blue he says, "I don't even KNOW 'blah-blah' she added me as a friend and she is always commenting on my statuses but I have no idea who she is." You know what bothers me? I never even brought up her name. I was speaking in generalities but he was speaking specifics. I brushed it off and I didn't think anything of it until I got a very disturbing inbox message from a girl claiming to be in a relationship with him (second one this month) and she was able to describe details of my life that only he would know. I was livid. He is a mild mannered person so I didn't want to end up saying some crazy shit so I turned my phone off for the night, sat around and decided I would ask him about it the next day. Well the next day comes and when I ask him about it he says he has no idea who wrote that, and he would never tell anyone my business. What I didn't hear him say is he is not in a relationship with someone. Put a pin in that. So as the days go by I start to notice he doesn't text as much, I get a good morning text and that is about it. When we first met we would text each other all the time and he would text me to say good night and it was like after the first inbox fiasco it just stopped. Am I being paranoid? Is there any merit to this? I just don't know what to think. He said he's a good guy, but anyone who knows me knows that I have a history of picking out "good guys" who end up being wolves in sheep's clothing. What I don't want is to resolve to believe him and then end up looking dumb as hell when I go on FB and see that he is "in a relationship with 'blah-blah'" and 52 people like it. That really has happened to me if you cared to know. After sending a series of thirst text and messages I am done. I keep telling myself that ultimately he will end up ringing my doorbell at 1 am and I won't care. I just need that time to hurry up and get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment