Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Somebody Pass Me Some Aquifina, STAT!

You know, the dating game is like the lottery. You don't know if you are gonna win or lose. Right now, I am on a straight up losing streak.

Inbox Fuckery

Today I was minding my business, having the best day ever, chopping it up on Facebook and then I get message, and it went something like this:

Random Chick: Hi, I was wondering how you knew "blah blah blah".

Me: Oh we are friends

RC: Oh, well I noticed that you comment and like a lot of his statuses and I just wanted to come to you woman to woman (ha!) to ask you what was up.

Me: Ok

RC: He and I are kinda talking and I would appreciate if you stopped chasing after him (LMAO!!!).

Me: I'm not chasing after him, just commenting on a friends status

RC: Well I am trying to be with him and it just makes it uncomfortable

Me: Wow, ok......

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to my life. First of all, ladies and gentlemen, the Facebook stalking of people that you are involved with/sleeping with/obsessed with needs to stop. Who does that? My pride is too high to let myself sink to such dehydrated levels. Even if I felt some kind of way I could never let another female see my insecurities. She probably thought she laid down the law, but no boo-boo, I'm laughing at you. As far as "blah blah blah" goes, he obviously has a taste for messy, thirsty women so he's no better.

Juvenile and Domestic Relations Hell

On Tuesday I had my day in court with my ex husband, El Douchebag. Because he has been ducking the child support people for the last 4 months I didn't even know where he was. So I was surprised when he showed up. Ultimately we went through a mediator and he will get 4 hours every other week supervised visitation. Works for me. Now lets see if he pays his child support.

Decency and Order

I am on a quest to become more organized in my life. I have created a binder divided with all off the different areas in my life. This way when I need a certain piece of paperwork it's available instead of me having to hunt it down all over my house.

Anchors Aweigh!

It's funny how God works. I went to a temp agency on Tuesday to see about getting another job lead and I ended up with the sweetest recruiter ever. She offered to go over my resume and make it shipyard friendly. She also gave me contacts to all the major places that do hiring for shipyards. If you are from the area I am you know that type of info is like GOLD. I told her I felt bad applying with people who were my former competitors but she assured me that in the ship repair industry it is common to leave one place and go to a competitor as long as you didn't sign a non compete agreement. I never did so I am basically a free agent.

Things are chugging along tremendously and I hope they stay that way. I am ironing out some things in my life and getting things in order. Hopefully this season of sad events is over!


No comments:

Post a Comment