Saturday, March 17, 2012

All That I Can Say

I am taking a minute out of my mini vacay to talk about my night. Now, before I go on let me remind you this is my blog where I talk uncensored about my life and that may from time to time, involved sex. Soooooo.....hit that "x" if it isn't for you.

J gave me LIFE last night!!!!!!!!! I know y'all are wondering when I lost my virginity lol. It was last visit, but the sex was different this time. It was so.....so good! The first time was not bad, it was actually REALLY good. It was that good polite sex you have the first time. Kind of like a test drive. But the second time....we got a little loose...lol. A couple of times I wanted to look at him and just ask, "Are you making love to me, sir????" Yeah....J put it down, and that's all I have to say about that.

In other news, I am seeing some changes in my body and on the scale. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I noticed I was looking a little smaller and when I stepped on the scale I noticed I am 5 pounds from my goal! So I am keeping on with the workouts during the week and my outdoor run.

Well J and I are going to hit the malls and I am baking a cake tonight so we have a little shopping to do!

1 comment: