Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Waaaaahhhhbulance

I'm really working on not complaining. I came up with the idea to pay myself a quarter every time I complain.

I'm in the throes of being an adult, ugh. Today at church the Bishop spoke about having vision and purpose. After the struggle that was the move up here and the celebration has passed, it's time to set a new goal in my professional life and in my personal life. Emotion cannot rule the roost to get there. There needs to be changes made and they started the moment I left church. Actions speak louder than words so I am not going to make a proclamation, lol, I'm just doing.

I ran this morning and I felt amazing. No iPod, just the sound of nature. I think it's time for another 5k. I miss training, it was a therapy of sorts.

I'm off to enjoy my Sunday Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment