Friday, July 20, 2012

Position

Today was a roller coaster of a day! The best part of my day was getting my hands on some wings and mumbo sauce from Big China. That meal was everything! When I got off work I explored the Columbia Heights area and I liked it there. If DC had better schools I would have moved there.

On my way home I got a call from Miss Beasley's father informing me he had quit his job. Yes, you read that right. He just quit because he didn't like the job. Sheesh. I wish I had that kind of freedom. At first I was real mad, Joe Jackson, but then I realized something, God put me in a position where him not paying child support wouldn't hurt me. It was then that I dropped my anger and picked up my praise. I remembered that the earth is the Lords and the fullness there of. Meaning, any help I get comes from Him. Simple as that. I pray that one day my children's fathers will grow up and become responsible adults. So no worries over here.

This weekend me and J are celebrating his birthday and I have some surprises in store for him. Tomorrow night is going to be interesting to say the least.

Well tonight I am taking a break from studying and heading to bed at a decent hour.....peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment