Thursday, October 18, 2012

Finance

I would like to say, being a grownup sucks at times. Things were cruising along for me, and Monday I hit a financial snag. Chunks dad got hurt on his job (that's the story) and now he's not working, so it looks like I'll be taking a little bit of an L. I can still pay my bills and all necessities are covered but I have something big happening in two weeks and I needed that extra. J was able to bail me out, and let me tell y'all, that was awkward because I have a lot of pride and it was a humbling moment for me. Going forth, I am going to be a better steward of my finances, because this is not cool, at all. J is very put together, and I am not trying to become the "messy girlfriend."

Speaking of being a better with my money, I had plans this year to have my birthday party at Stadium, but I think I'm gonna just hold onto my coins. I want to bounce back from this and then I'll worry about a birthday party. Last year, I had a dinner date at PF Changs and that was just fine with me. At this point, I'll take peace and quiet with a glass of wine and some good movies. I will say this, I will be appreciating my trip to CR more than I have been.

Just a small update....thank God tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment