Thursday, October 4, 2012

Guess Who's Forehead Doesn't Move?

I did it y'all!  I took the leap and got some botox! It was strange as hell how it ended up happening, but I will say that it was spur of the moment.  One of the girls in plastics came by and told us they were doing some kind of special/party thing in the office, I was at lunch so I said what the hell, I'll go over.  I met a couple of the ladies in the office and the doc, and he asked me if I have ever thought about injectables.  I told him about my "almost botox" experience and we discussed some of my concerns (looking frozen) and what some of my options were.  For my forehead issue, I went with botox and we "rejuvenated" my under eye areas with restylene.  I was told I won't really see the results for a couple of days.  It did not hurt as bad as I thought, they used a little numbing cream and all I felt was 5 little pinches.  The needle near my eyeballs though did freak me out a little bit.  I took a couple of "before" photos and next week I'll take some "afters" and I will let you all know if it's a yay or nay!

1 comment: