1. Start watching "Girls" the promo looks cool so I'm going to give it a shot.
2. Go back to taking my Celexa. No shame in it. Depression is a disease and if there is medication that can help, I need to take it. I'm two months off and I am a mess.
3. PUT THE CELL PHONE DOWN! This has gotten out of control. I am up until 11 every night on Twitter, IG, and Facebook. It's got to stop. So, starting today no cell phone usage after I step through the door. If anyone needs to reach me they can use a homing pigeon.
4. Exercise. Yes, I'm skinty now, but I need those endorphins.
5. Stop being a people hoarder. You can't keep everyone. Everything has an expiration date.