Sunday, September 30, 2012

Forgiveness

What a weekend! Friday night I did the most and ended up with a horrible hangover on Saturday. I'm not drinking like that again....until my birthday, lol.

Last night, I hadn't heard from J after he said he would call and check on me. I was a little peeved so I sent him a goodnight text and made a little crack about him going to see his ex. Well, he let me know this morning he was not pleased and didn't feel like talking to me. I'm not mad about that at all. I probably shouldn't have said that, but it happened. I forgave myself and I'm moving on. I don't know what he's going to do, but I am not going to beat myself up over it. What I am going to do is help my girl prepare for this NY Giants meetup.....red velvet cupcakes courtesy of moi. Have a great Sunday everyone and GO GIANTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment