Thursday, August 2, 2012

Update!!!

I have so much to say but right now a sister is caught up in life! I am getting settled in Springfield, trying to get acclimated to my surroundings. With all this change, my run game has suffered and I'm feeling a little fluffy. J and I are doing the warrior dash next month and my training needs to start ASAP. Plus, I don't want J dusting me off.

Speaking of J, things are going well. We kinda weathered a little rough spot, and happy we have come to a meeting of the minds. Relationships are work. You have to ask if it's worth hanging in there for, and this case I say, "Yes!"

Miss Beasley is back with me and all is right with the world. I missed her dearly, and I am so happy she is back. She has been a breath of fresh air up here, and I want to show her everything! This weekend I have planned a little outing to the zoo or the Smithsonian. Because she is my child I have a feeling we'll be at the Smithsonian.

This was a small update, but I have some commentary pieces I would like to share....till next time!

1 comment: