Friday, February 10, 2012

Inhale, Exahale

My mini vacay has begun and it started off on the rough side of the mountain. I left work at 4:20, and I didn't get to J until 9:00. It only was supposed to take that long. I spent two hours sitting in the tunnel. I hate traffic..with a passion. It was certainly a test of my patience.

When I got to J's it was like we never missed a beat. He took me to experience my first taste of Peruvian chicken. It was delicious!!!! I really fell in love with the rice and yellow sauce! For the rest of the night we talked and made jokes....the rest of the night.....was everything...and I'll leave it at that...we went running this morning and he made me breakfast tacos this morning.....it was everything!

Well I'm off to do a little shopping while I'm here and hopefully get my
history fix in! xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment