Sunday, February 12, 2012

Things I Learned This Weekend

  • Don't try to blog via cell phone when you have had three glasses of ciroc red berry and are full of giddy, school girl excitement. It's just a bad look. I woke up the next morning horrified at the flowery run on sentence I posted lol.
  • Dominoes is the shit! J taught me how to play, and I love it! It's a game of strategy and I love games like that. When I got home, I went to wal-mart and bought some dominoes to play with Miss Beasley. It seems like something she would like too.
  • I have officially became better with my money. While J and I were shopping I was tempted to buy a pair of True Religon jeans and after thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that jeans are jeans and I did not need those jeans
  • Peruvian chicken is crack. Before I tried it I couldn't understand the hoopla, but i understand now.....so juicy and flavorful! They need one of those places here!
  • As much as I bemoan my babies, I start to miss them when we are apart. This morning I woke up and began to miss Chunk's little voice and Miss Beasley's hugs.
  • Ciroc Red Berry will get away from you......if you let it!
I had a really good time with J and I'm interested to see what else is in store.....it was good to experience a good time, but Miss Page has some big things happening in the next couple of months that will be emotionally taxing, but I am fighting that being responsible and organized. xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment