Monday, January 17, 2011

Heaven Must Feel Like This

Ooooo Weeeeee! So much to go over, so let's get to it! The highlights:

  • So I decided to pick the townhouse, and I am officially moving in next week! I was going to move in this Saturday, but I think that is going to be too much of a rush trying to get water and sewage and all that jazz together, and plus this gives me more time to pack.
  • Speaking of packing....I hate it. Tonight I headed to Target to buy some contractors bags to just throw away a lot of junk I have accumulated.
  • A lot of stuff from this apartment is not coming with me. The first thing to go is this mattress. Why? It has too many memories. I want a fresh start, and it starts with this mattress. I have had it for three years and I have tested it with 4 people, all of them I would like to forget.
  • Can I express how happy I am to decorate? I am amped up to have the freedom to paint (in neutral colors) and decorate the way I want to. Can we say Direct TV?
  • Work is going good...nothing to report there. I am excited to be getting dental insurance after not having it for the last 7 months.
  • Things with me and The Friend have just broken completely down. I think he might be seeing someone else.
  • There is someone showing me a little interest. Right now we just talk through a few different mediums, nothing really but a friendship, but I am liking it because it gives me someone to talk to. I know one thing: If it goes "that" way, I am going reaaaaaallllly slow this time.
  • Speaking of going slow, I know I joke around about being celibate, but I think that is going to be the move. I went to a Tasteful Treasures party on Saturday and I have a catalog full of reason that I don't need to be doing the "do".
  • I am stepping out tomorrow night! I am going to happy hour downtown.....not staying out too late, just need to be out of the house and socialize with people other than my children
To sum it up, Pursuit of Happiness 2011 is going really well. I am happy where my life is going. Even though the year started off really bad, it looks like things are looking up! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! Seems like 2011 is shaping up to be bigger and better for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete