Monday, February 20, 2012

There's a Hole in Your Bucket

There is one caveat in starting something new with someone after riding the heartbreak train for a decade. You become fragile and paranoid. J has been a little quiet, but I know why and that's fine. Remember that anxiety I posted about earlier? It's back. Somehow it found its way into my happiness and whispered, "You're not worthy enough" "He's gonna do you just like ______." I am going to have to find a way to shake those thoughts because they are in the way!

In other news I FINALLY understand the networking material!!!! You all do not know how many times I read that stuff over and over trying to understand and last night it just clicked. It was an amazing feeling and it gave that push to keep going. It made me excited because this could put me in another lane financially. So I have now started dedicating all my free time to studying.....I need this CCNA cert so bad I might cry (no Ghostfaced lol). xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment