Friday, August 24, 2012

Plenty

I'm FINALLY getting a moment to update! Things have been cruising along so far. This will be the first weekend I will get to fully enjoy. I'm so grateful for how far God has brought me. I did not see any of this last year. Getting out my dreams one day at a time,

School is keeping me busy. I am playing to win. Next semester is George Mason. I need a classroom setting. It's no shame in that. Online classes are not for everyone.

I returned to running this week. I did not run in July and it shows a little. Soi have stopped making excuses and I am slitting my runs. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will run a half mile in the morning and a half in the evening. That keeps the muffin top at bay. Tuesday and Thursday I will cross train. I'm thinking about crossfit. Well see about that.

Feeling so hopeful right now! I Just have to stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment