Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend

Finally I had a weekend to relax! Yesterday, I headed to Tappahanock to a cookout hosted by my Godmother's family. The rain caused everything to get off to a rocky start, but once it cleared up good times ensued. My parents even came so it was awesome to see them. It also gave me a chance to hear more stories about my dad and mom when they were in the Navy. All I will say is I'm a chip off of both blocks, lol.

This weekend was also a time for me to explore Arlington a little. If you are ever there, CakeLove is the TRUTH! Chunk and I shared a vanilla cupcake with chocolate gnoche and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!

As stated before, my mom reads this blog and today she echoed a sentiment I have been hearing a lot of lately: I need to write a book! I am, I just don't know where to start and I don't know how to feel because I am still unsure of the premise. I am going to get an outline together and see what happens. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment