Saturday, June 30, 2012

Open Your Eyes

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I kept thinking about J and the status of our relationship. When I got up and set out to go to my mom's house, something in me said to go to his house. I tried calling, but no answer. I took a chance and just showed up. Now, that went against the norm for me, but I had to look him in the eyes. I knocked on the door and after a few minutes he came out and we talked. I told him how I felt and assured his actions are not malicious. It was a good conversation, but it left me with some thing to think about. Luckily he is going on vacation and I'll be gone when he gets back, so there will be plenty of time to think.

Despite my early morning reindeer games, the day has been good and I am enjoying my time back home. Tonight, I'm going to enjoy my old stomping grounds and cut loose a little.....till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment