Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Am Woman Hear Me Roar!

The construction of my podcast lit a fire up inside of me and reminded me of who I am. Whenever I get an idea in my head, and I am committed to it, I am going to get it done. The idea of a podcast scared me initially. Microphones, editing, feed burners, FTP sights, my head was swimming. But I sat down, researched and put a plan on paper and got to work. It took me 30 minutes to record and....two hours to edit. After researching free podcast hosting sites, I found a good one and posted my podcast. My eyes where tired, but my mind was hungry....it took me back to the days I would lock myself in my room and program for 5-6 hours at a time. God gave me this ability and the dream and I am going to see it through on my own. I put out feelers for photographers, graphic design and web developers and no one has responded, so instead of putting my dream in another persons hand, I am buying my own camera (it's a simple shoot) and I am hitting Barnes and Nobles to get some graphic design books. Right now I'm über focused right now....I'm not a princess who needs saving...I'm a queen, I get ish done!

No comments:

Post a Comment