Thursday, December 27, 2012

Goals For 2013



1. Finish the spring semester with nothing less than a 3.5

2. Get this IT career cracking

3. Put on my big girl panties and start navigating the house buying process as it relates to purchasing a foreclosure

4. MORE BIBLE STUDY AT HOME! It's nice to go to church every Sunday, but if I am not studying what I learned, I am not really going to be able to become strong in His word

5. Visit the MLK monument. (Don't judge me)

6. Let go of the past. This is a work in progress, as I am a hoarder when it comes to people and emotions. Oh, that? That's just a grudge I have been holding since 88....

7. Continue running, but it's time to tone. I am down to my "before I ever began the business of gestating" weight, but I want to be solid, no jiggles

8. Connect with people. My friends game night brought me out of my shell a little more. I can recite poetry on a stage all the live long day, but small group settings are a challenge.

9. Take better care of my skin. I give. I am investing in a clarisonic and BB cream. I'm getting older and so is my skin. Most importantly I will hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

10. Dial down the paranoia in my relationship. Not only do I look batshit crazy, I have come to the conclusion that you can't stop deception. Furthermore, any inconsistency does not always mean there is deception, contrary to the teachings in Alyxxs Taylor, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment