Saturday, December 22, 2012

Venting Session

1. There are always those in life that get their validation from making others feel beneath them. To those people, I would like to say, have a seat. We see you, we hear you, and just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we are all idiots.

2. When and where I choose to check my iPod, phone, or anything else is my business. I don't know if all of the population is aware but phones and other devices of that ilk can be used of MILLION other things. Most of the times I am blogging, writing notes, pinning or whatever. Most of the time I am doing it because I am either bored or....it doesn't matter because I am a grown up.

3. All of my friends have quirks that I have just learned are a part of who they are. We are all a little older and have lived life so I know when a behavior of one of my friends displays might just generally be the way that they are. I am not on a crusade to change my friends into Victoria Clones, I want them to be themselves. Variety is what makes life interesting.

4. I backslid into apologizing for my feelings. Nope, not going back down that road. Do I need to think before I speak? Absolutely. But I am not going back to censoring every little thing I say. If you back to the beginning of this blog, that was the reason why I started this. Every aspect of my life was censored and I was trapped in a jail where the backlash from self-expression was tremendous. I understand time and place, but I won't be a doormat either.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment