I have complained A LOT today, so to shake off some of the negativity, I am going to post the things that ARE going right.
1) I have roof over my head, food in my fridge, a car to drive, clothes to wear and a job to go to every morning.
2) My children are healthy and happy and we are together
3) My unexpected entry into freelancing
4) I have disposable income for the first time in 8 years
5) My sprained ankle, that I thought would hinder my workouts, is healed and I am back to running
6) I have amazing friends and family
7) God loves me
8) I am a NON SMOKER!! (More on that later)
There you have it! So today, perhaps was not such a bad day at all, in the grand scheme of things. In life, there will be high points and low points and I am going to put focus on the positive things while working through the hard stuff.