Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reasons

I have complained A LOT today, so to shake off some of the negativity, I am going to post the things that ARE going right.

1) I have roof over my head, food in my fridge, a car to drive, clothes to wear and a job to go to every morning.

2) My children are healthy and happy and we are together

3) My unexpected entry into freelancing

4) I have disposable income for the first time in 8 years

5) My sprained ankle, that I thought would hinder my workouts, is healed and I am back to running

6) I have amazing friends and family

7) God loves me

8) I am a NON SMOKER!! (More on that later)

There you have it! So today, perhaps was not such a bad day at all, in the grand scheme of things. In life, there will be high points and low points and I am going to put focus on the positive things while working through the hard stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment