Wednesday, January 5, 2011

AWESOMENESS!!!!

Some awesome things have happened today:
  • I had my child support hearing today! Now, lets see if he actually pays it....lol
  • Miss Beasley's dad has been held in contempt for not paying his child support....I have finally got somewhere in that battle!
  • Aaaaaaaannnnnnndddd finally, my friend Sam who is stationed all the way in Italy, gave me the best belated Christmas present ever....THE PURPLE TAPE!!! My original purple tape was stolen in 1995 and I never knew that it would become such a classic. Getting that in the mail made my day!
The Friend is still here....we crack some jokes on the here and there and I can't front, he has been keeping Chunky all smiles while he's been sick...sigh....lol,

Off to do a little Jillian's 30 day Shred and make dinner! xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment