Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Making Lemonade......

This day is starting off really eventful.....Chunky woke up this morning with a 104 fever. He has had an ear infection since Monday and I was under the impression that the antibiotics would make it better. So, today, I am working from home and letting him rest.

I am seriously thinking about deactivating my facebook. It has turned into match.com over there. Does anybody know how to block people who are not your friends from sending you messages? If I get one more, "Hey Ma, I'd like to get to know you" message I am gonna throw my computer into the street and jab myself in the eye with a hot poker. Speaking of facebook hook ups, please tell my mama to stop suggesting men I should add. She came to my house last night to show me the profile of a man that is the son of one of her high school classmates. This man violated all of my rules....lol. He had no shirt on in his profile pic and he was posed on top of a car (probably belongs to someone else.), he had 3,561 friends who are mostly female and he did not have an occupation(he didn't have any occupation listed at all) that warranted him having that many female friends. I can spot this kind of brother a mile away. He has no job, lives on facebook all day just adding females, trying to holler. I told my Mama no thanks, I have enough issues. She countered back that he went to Georgia State. Poor naive Mama.....I could put on Facebook that I graduated from Harvard and it may not be true....nobody is checking that.

In 2011, I have decided that I need to learn how to cook more than spaghetti and fried chicken. I found a cooking blog via Dr. Baby Sister called Divas Can Cook. I am looking forward to turning out some really good food and exposing my children to something new. Last night I made my first ever greek salad. Not bad at all.....my goal is to stop eating out as much as I do, so if I can make my favorites at home then there is no need to go out all the time.

Well, I have a sick baby on my hand, who's Advil has kicked in and he is dumping my purse on the floor......and I wouldn't have it any other way.....xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment