Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Never Underestimate The Power of the Groupie

Oooooh....I found out one of you readers told "The Friend" about my blog....smh. I guess....I hope you got what you wanted out of telling him...anywho....

I can please state that this week has been CRAZY! Chunky has his first ear infection and he is miserable...I think I am coming down with something, but you know Mamas don't get sick.

I have decided not to renew my lease where I am living. It is time for a fresh start. I de-cluttered a lot of my house trying to get that fresh start, but I just need a change of scenery. I have a viewing of a condo close to my current location tomorrow, so lets hope that goes well. Hell, it's time for me to have a backyard...lol.

Today I finished doing my taxes (yeah I start early)......this will be my first year since 2005 that I will not have to break bread with anyone when I get my income tax back. Last year, I spent a lot of money on the ex-hubby since we were reconciling and all that. This year, I am hoarding that money!!!!! I am paying my bills and that is the long and the short of it.....oh wait, and I am getting a living room set. It's about time. The one I have is used furniture I got when I first moved in here....it's time for something else...I am thinking a sectional.

Well, today has worn me out...time to put these goons to bed and carry my tail to sleep....xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment