Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Facts of Life are All About You......

Well, the votes are in and the numbers were not on my side! I have come to the conclusion that I can't cook. Yeah, I know I can make hot wings, fried chicken, and spaghetti. But anything other than that...no. Tonight The Friend was supposed to cook a dinner of baked pork chops smothered in cream of mushroom, steamed broccoli, and white rice. Well, he was tired or whatever *insert side eye* and I decided to get all "I am woman, hear me roar" and cook it myself. FAIL. For some reason, I have a problem with seasoning my food. Either it is incredibly salty or incredibly bland. Tonight, the food was on the bland side. I seasoned the chops with adobo, seasoning salt, salt, and pepper. It tasted like paper. What in the sam sausage am I doing wrong? xoxoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment