Sunday, January 2, 2011

Two Words......

In 2011 the phone and fb inbox have been popping again and I would like to send a disclamer for any man/or woman that thinks they want a shot let me get this out of the way: I'm celibate. See how have he wack ones scatter. I tried it today:


Him: Kisses
Me: Yeah
Him: I miss that pound cake (code word for my ass)
Me: How have you been?
Him: Good just wanting some pound cake
Me. I'm Celibate
Him:Tru

See, hat conversaition could have just gone all over the place had I now decided in the words of Nene Leakes to "Close my legs to men", As much as I love sex, I am not a hoe so the quantity is not my concern. The quality is my concern, and latley I feel like if I keep on going I am just trying for quantitity. Plus this is a good tool to help filter out what someone is there for. See how fast that conversation detriorated? It lets me know that dude was here for the goodies only. Dismissed. Making a good decision has never felt so good. It's a step in the direction for me to stand up for myself while I am dating.

Still on that pursuit.........xoxoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment