Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dreams

I had a wonderful time at church today. The title of the message was, "Living in HD." The message really spoke to me.

I took a nap after church and I had the most bizarre dream. If you know me, you know how I feel about my dreams. They always mean something. This dream can be summed in the following: Grandmothers house, begging for J's affection, toungeless kiss, and cleaning. It was a sad but hopeful dream. I don't know if it interpreted what I am subconsciously feeling or if it is what is to come. I am also curious to why the whole dream took place in my grandmother's house.

Remember that business I was looking for? I have found it! I have a very full week and I don't foresee any bored moments in it. Thank God I found the Y and women's bible study on Friday, not to mention my CCNA studies. Miss Page is gonna be just fine y'all.

Well I am off to enjoy the rest of this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment