Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It Was All a Dream....

It's amazing how a simple idea can turn into a reality in a month. I got the job and now the hardvwork begins. I have a great deal of things to do and not a lot of time to do it in. I found a beautiful condo in Lake Ridge that I am going to see next week. I hope it goes well because housing is a very big part of this move. I also need to find a pediatrician, pediatric dentist and orthodontist. It's all good though, if this is a part of advancing my career I am all for it. I can't take credit for any of this because everything from my resume getting picked, to finding the condo, is the work of God. He is moving me to a place I never would have thought I could get.

I found myself today sans business, and I for whatever reason started wondering why there had been a small drop off in communication with J. Nothing major, I just noticed we don't talk as much during the day like we used to. Then I took a moment, cleared my mind and realized that J has business and he can't text me all day and whatnot. Besides, I have all this other stuff to do and I need to be focused on that instead of acting like a love struck teenager.

Chunky must read this blog. After my tirade about him not using the potty my boy has been using it faithfully the last two nights and mornings. I really don't want to buy anymore pull ups. I want that 40 dollars back in my bank account!

After a hiatus from the gym, I am going back tonight and I am hyped. I do some of my best brainstorming when I am working out.

Well here is to the upcoming weekend, I am looking forward to doing a little celebrating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment