Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gather 'Round Hustlers

Arrrrrrrggggghhhhh! That's how I am feeling right now. I am a ball of emotions and right now the main one is anxious. I have so much on my plate and I am starting to feel the pressure. I have this testing for a life changing position on Monday, which I have been or acting for the panel interview like crazy. I spent all day today obsessing over what I would wear, how to do my makeup and should I wash and wear the fro or not. I backslid and took an Ativan because I felt a panic attack on the horizon. On top of that, I have not run in 4 days and I am full of pent up energy aaaannndd I need to get my brows waxed because TWA + ungroomed brows = hot mess.

In positive news, I dusted myself off and went over the massacre that was my first CCNA assessment. I went over the questions I got wrong and went back to ready WHY they were wrong. I'm a fighter and I am not going to be defeated by some missed test questions. Coming back faster and stronger is my strong point.

So, that pretty much sums up where I am right now. I keep reminding myself that this part of something bigger that I can't see yet and God has the FINAL say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment