Friday, April 20, 2012

Support

I'm SUPER early to my testing for Fairfax county, and I'm going to blog to kill some time.

The struggle to get up here was real. Between losing my debit card and all the traffic I was on edge. When I got to J's my mission was to take a shower and eat. He was going out and I wasn't bothered at all I needed rest. We had pizza and wings ( because I was not in the mood to go anywhere) and we talked about the interviews and he made me laugh with his stories. Everything felt easy. Later that night when he got back I curled up in his arms and y'all for the first time in a long time I felt safe. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, I love that I don't have to "save" J. He's got his stuff in order. Besides that, he's been extremely supportive and gives me a little pep talk when I feel a little down... and he survived 2 rounds of PMS ....applaud that man y'all lol.

Well, time to bang this exam out and slay my interview later.....I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment