Thursday, May 3, 2012

Countdown

Well the week day is wrapping up, so I here are some random thoughts
  1. God is amazing! My life is a testimony that things DO change!
  2. Idris Elba on Instagram is everything.....not enough chest nekkid pictures, but I still like it lol
  3. I have really amazing friends. They cheered for me even when I was getting boo'd in the stands.
  4. Lavender really does work for tension headaches.....I knew I loved lavender for a reason
  5. My gym time is precious to me. I really need to figure out how I am going to stay on my routine when I move.
  6. Seche Vite is the best thing since sliced bread.
  7. I hate the idea of packing. Let the de-cluttering begin!
  8. I love glitter (duh) it makes everything better
  9. J is dope.
  10. Fresh paint on my toes is the best feeling......

No comments:

Post a Comment