Monday, May 28, 2012

Things Fall Apart/The Hangover

Last night was......heh. The pictures in my iPod told the tale and it's not safe for LIFE lol and we'll leave it at that!

I didn't mention yesterday that J and I got to FINALLY hang out and it felt good. We talked and basically he's in a really busy place and he's trying his best to work me in. I took time to think about what he said while I was running this morning. What kept running through my head is that I am in a new place and I am trying to keep my life on track and the last thing I need to be doing is wall sliding and ugly crying all over the place. I still care for J and like him a lot but I am gonna have to take some of that energy and place it elsewhere because I know how much energy it takes to nurse a broken heart to health and I just don't have it in me at this time.

Though I am not on the dating scene lets talk about the men in DC. It's unicorns EVERYWHERE y'all! Talk about ambitious? The men here are that. The only caveat is this area does have a notoriously high HIV rate so.....yeah Trojans for everyone!

Today is looking like a trip to the Merry Lands.....everyone enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment