Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Training Day

Well, my packing is as finished as it's ever going to be. I am EXHAUSTED!

Today I decided to try something different when I get to NOVA. This year,  I started noticing little lines in my forehead. I am a constant brow furrower so I had a feeling this was coming. I have been researching botox for the last year, but I never got up the nerve until now. Living Social had a deal today for 50% off botox at a dermatologist in Alexandria. After I did my research, I made my appointment for Saturday. I'm nervous but I'm excited. I'll let you know how it goes.

As far as the PMS goes my research has lead me to believe that running and celexa two weeks before my cycle starts are going to be the move. Again, I'll let you know how that goes.
Speaking of running, I have not ran in two weeks! Yikes! When I touch down a run is in order. Plus I'm running another 5k and I need to train to beat my PR.

Some homesickness is starting to set in and I am trying to stay busy once I get there. I signed up for school for the fall semester for prep to take my CCNA exam ( I haven't forgotten, I not that dickmatized lol). So as long as I stay busy I should be fine.

I have been wondering what is going to happen with me and J being in close proximity. I have already heard all the bad "what ifs" and to that I say, "I'm bulletproof." I have survived some tough things in my 31 years so I'm not worried.

Well here's to new adventures, new memories, and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment