Monday, May 7, 2012

Crunch Time

Well, it looks like I have one week to move versus the two I thought I had. It's all good it just means I am going to have to prioritize.

J and I reached a growing point in our relationship. I'm not gonna get into all the details, but I am glad he and I are able to communicate like adults, it's refreshing. The more I learn about him the more I like.

I have my next 5k on the books!!! The best part about being in Northern VA is all of the races!!!!! I am going to have to get a race budget together. My next race is the Race For the Cure on the National Mall. It's going to be dope.

So I did something Saturday that I never thought I'd do.....I bought a bathing suit. It's a monokini and I look pretty dope in it......

I may be a little short on blogging in the next couple of weeks because the moving struggle is real, but I guarantee to have a story to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment