Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Truth Is......

I'm doing better this time around. I have shaken off a little bit of my homesickness and starting to feel more at ease.

J and I have a fairly new relationship and I'm beginning to wonder if this move has put too much pressure on something do new. I guess I thought when I got here it would be one big weekend....we would eat dinner together, exercise together, etc. We have done those things but in mass quantities and today when I asked if I was crowding him he stated emphatically, "Yes." Though it stung a little it was the truth. So I am looking forward to running with BGR tonight and even more so excited about the new classes I am enrolled in (yay!) so I think I'll have plenty of business and J can have his space. Balance is key.

Till next time.....xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment