Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PMS: A Day in the Life

Y'all this ish is real.....let's review:

6AM: Wake up and look at phone. J NEVER RESPONDED TO MY TEXT FROM LAST NIGHT!!!! THE WORLD IS GONNA END! HORROR!

6:15 Get out of bed and turn on "Man on the Moon"

6:20 Cry hysterically while listening to "Soundtrack to my Life"

6:25 Get my kids ready. Hug my daughter while crying some more.

7:45 Drive to work amped listening to "Mercy". Look at me y'all I'm training on a private jet!

8:00 Call J. No answer. Amy Winehouse. Love is a Losing Game.

8:30 Get to work. It's raining. I'm late. My socks are wet. Tears. Thank God it's raining.

9:20 I decide to eat my feelings. Cafeteria. Egg, Cheese, and sausage sandwich. I tear up a little. Sip my half and half. The whole meal feels like a hug.

9:45 I go back to my office. Hate PMS. Hate the sad, weeping, angry person I become. I have a plan. Google "hysterectomy." No plumbing, no problem. Too extreme. Call GYN. No appointment until the 22nd. Shit. I'm moving. Hang up.

This morning has been.....a mess. Once I get settled in NOVA I am going to find a GYN who specializes in PMDD. I do not have time for raw emotions for a week out of the month. I know I'm not the only one so I'm gonna take y'all on my quest to tame my PMS, if I can just help one person....*tears up...just playing*....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment