Sunday, May 13, 2012

An Open Letter to My Mama

Dear Mama,

I enjoyed spending Mothers day with you. I wouldn't have had it any other way. We watched Unsung, laughed, took a nap, and laughed some more. Before we said our good byes it hit me that after Friday, you will no longer be a 30 minute drive away. I will miss being able to crawl in your bed when I am worn out from the troubles of the world. I will miss our midweek dinners and our little shopping trips. The biggest regret I feel is putting other people before you and not visiting more when I had the chance.

I hope you will understand that this move is ONLY about making a better for my kids. You gave me my roots and today you gave me my wings. I will take with me all you have taught me, and I'm going to make you proud. I love you and I promise to visit as often as I can. Now promise me you'll learn how to work Skype so we can see each other everyday lol.

Love always,

Your Big Baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment