Monday, June 18, 2012

It's the Little Things

Today was pretty much the standard at work: iced coffee, research, and traffic. The glamorous life, heh.

Today J surprised me with a little after-work date at the place that makes THE best custard! I had the peanut butter brownie flavor and it was delicious!!! It was also good to see him again because we hadn't seen each other in a minute. Plus things have been kinda.....I don't know the word I'm looking for, but it was just good to see him.

Guess who's going to see Yeezy at the Reveal in AC? *jumps up and down* this girl, that's who!!!! It will be during the holiday and it's a girls trip so I know we are gonna have a blast! I'm getting back in the gym so it can be all bandage dress EVERYTHANG!!!

Things are looking up for me and I am in a better place. Is everything perfect? No, but I'm finding my way. Or as Tee would say, some business. I'm nervous and excited about open mic night but I have some friends coming to support my literary struggle so even if I'm wack it will be nice to get out of the house.

Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment